Oase BioMaster 850
The BioMaster 250, 350, 600 and 850 filters all come complete with the ThermoFit adapter which allows you to incorporate the Oase HeatUp Aquarium Heater into the same unit. This removes hardware from the display aquarium that would otherwise distract from your beautiful aquascape.
- EasyClean pre-filter chamber for extremely simple filter cleaning and top comfort
- Ability to integrate the Oase HeatUp adjustable heater for undisturbed views of the underwater world without visible technology, optimum temperature level, improved safety
- Perfect water quality thanks to the high filter volume consisting of Hel-X and filter sponges
- Optimum filtration: Fine 45 ppi pre-filter sponge to optimise mechanical filtration of coarse dirt and prolong the lifespan of biological media
- Safe: Shut-off mechanism and safety lock prevent unwanted water leakage, e.g. when removing the pre-filter module
- Practical: Venting button for effective water suction to get started quickly and easily during installation and after cleaning
- Complete set for a quick start: Including filter media, hoses, adapter, intake and outflow tube, as well as water diffuser
We highly recommend the use of Seachem Matrix™ as a biological media in these filters, remove some of the sponges from the main filter compartment and add Matrix™ to the trays for improved biological performance.
Add the Oase HeatUp 300 to this filter to remove the heater from the display tank that would otherwise take up room and distract from your aquascape.
|Suitable for aquariums up to max.||l||850
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||240 x 240 x 535
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power cable length||m||1.50|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||1550|
|Max. head height, metres||m||2.20|
|Hose (quantity/length)||1 UNIT/4 m|
|Connection for hoses ø (inner/outer)||16 / 22 mm|
|Suitable for freshwater||Yes|
|Suitable for saltwater||Yes|