S2 Pro Dimmer
The S2 Pro dimmer gives you the control to be able to set your aquarium lighting anywhere from 0-100%. Best of all it ramps on and off gradually, avoiding shock to the aquarium inhabitants and letting you simulate sunrise and sunset conditions.
- 8 time blocks that can be individually programmed to suit your requirements
- Compatible with most LED lighting under 36V and 100W (Known compatible brands are listed at the bottom of the page)
- DC Plugs on the dimmer are 5.5x2.1mm
- Australian Stock
Key Function Description:
- A normal press switches the light on or off.
- A long press lets you set the current time, press + and - to adjust the hours and minutes. The time is displayed in 24h time.
- Press Mode to exit the time adjustment mode.
- Brightness increase / Minute adjustment
- Brightness decrease / Hour adjustment
- A normal press switches the timer between the manual and automatic modes.
- A long press allows you to enter the automatic settings for each time block.
- After a long press of the mode key NO-1 and the time will flash alternately, choose the time you want the light to start turning on by pressing the + and - buttons i.e. 9:30AM
- Press the MODE key again and the brightness setting for that time will now flash. Adjust the brightness you want by pressing the + and - buttons to set the desired brightness i.e. 0%
- Press the MODE key again and now NO-2 and the time will flash alternately, choose the time you want by pressing the + and - buttons to set the second time i.e. 10:00AM
- Press the MODE key again and the brightness setting for that time will now flash. Adjust the brightness you want by pressing the + and - buttons to set the desired brightness i.e. 75%
- The light will now start to turn on at 9:30AM and will ramp up gradually to 75% over 30 minutes. If you want your light to be at 75% for the day then set your next time block to 75% and then the last time block to 0%. If you want to change levels throughout the day then continue to cycle through the time blocks and set your desired levels. Press MODE to exit after setting.
- Please note that if the time is set to ""-- : --"", then there will be no action for that time block. Between the different time blocks the brightness will gradually increase or decrease to the next brightness setting. To set a constant brightness set the same brightness over two consecutive time blocks. If you need any assistance setting up your dimmer please reach out to us.
- L00*/ time flashing indicates that the system is in manual mode. (L00* is the brightness level you have it set to in manual mode)
- AUTO/ time flashing shows that the system is in automatic mode, the system defaults to automatic mode when powered on.
In automatic mode you can intervene manually, for example if you turn off the light in automatic mode it will stay off until next automatic cycle starts.
Tested by us with the following light models
- Chihiros A & A+ models
- ONF Flat Nano
- Twinstar C-Line, E-Line and S,Line Models - Plug adapter required as Twinstar lights use a 5.5x2.5mm DC plug.
- If your light isn't listed above please check with us prior to purchasing
Please note: S2 Pro Dimmers are a third party device and it's use may not be supported or warranted by the brand of light you are using. Please use at your own risk.